Sunday, April 18, 2010

20 week belly!!!!

I finally feel like I am to the point where I can put up a picture and not get laughed at by the shape of it or the lack of roundness of it. So the trick??? Well I just stick out my stomache and taa daa it looks rounder and less pudgy!!!!
I am so excited that I have made it to the half point of this pregnancy - The first 4 months were horrible, but I finally feel a calmness when I sit down and think that I AM GOING TO BE A MOM - Ahhhhh
And if thats not a little scary it's going to be to a little ME (Girl) I think that is the scarier part... I have a BIG job ahead of me. I am so thankful for all we have been blessed with in our marriage and I am super excited to see Carl in action as a father. I know she will be Loved and Spoiled :)
Thank you guys for stopping by our blog - I appreciate any feedback on becoming a new mom that you would like to share!!!! XOXO

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the belly pic- you look great! my motherly advice: Patience is a virtue! :) You will LOVE being a mommy- and I am sure you will we a wonderful one at that. I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Love hearing the updates- so happy for you! Your pregnant belly is too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll do great!! Just remember motherhood is not always going to be glamorous. There will be days that you'll be covered in baby puke, not showered, no sleep and your baby wont't stop screaming, but when she finally falls asleep in your arms and you look at that sweet face, you will know love like you've never known love before.

    ReplyDelete